I Like Mayonaise On My Politics

I like mayonaise and politics. Just in case you've never tried it, I recommend you make 'em into one sandwitch. Mayonaise is creamy, tasty and politics are not, so it somewhat makes a neutral meal.

Monday, November 06, 2006

MERITORY SPECIAL REPORT!



This just in: an anonymous person who commented on my last post stated this:

"Reading your blog made see the anger and how much hate you have against women who do not like losers or just do not see what they can get out of a person who dresses like that. I do not know what you mean it is art by sagging your pants when that is nothing cute to look at! Second, why don't you think about what you say* before calling names and let them express themselves as you have in your blog. Third, why don’t you ask specific questions so you get the answer you want instead of thinking we are all dumb but in reality women are smarted then men who think and speak like you.** Finally, Relax enjoy and try to listen to other opinions.*** Like you said it is an expression but when you sag like that is nothing to express but only that you are a losers and with no future ahead of you! Sorry, but that is what society sees and will always see.**** Call names or scream but think about what you say, you are only wasting your words and making yourself look stupid but hey it is art to look stupid in your view…right? (LOL!)"


Okay, so I'm speaking seriously and not from my fictional character perspective when I say "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP BEING STUPID."

Did that article really seem serious to you? Does Lieutenant Dr Professor-Detective Montgomery Johnson even seem like a real person?

Obviously, you got the part that his argument is completely invalid, but you seemed to miss the part that it was intended for comedy.

Next time you attempt to debunk an argument, pick one that is serious.





*= Seriously, why don't you think about what you say? In this response of yours, you clearly did not.

**= HHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA (no comment)

***= Okay now this is something I can actually comment on. You argue that it is necessary to relax and enjoy other peoples' opinions. Clearly, you couldn't relax and enjoy my fiction character's opinion and this is a double standard I will not tolerate.

When I made this post, I didn't push it in the face of the writer I was "fake" critiquing, rather I was making a post on my own blog. You, on the other hand, force your opinion of sagging upon me by making a comment and then call for me to be tolerant of others' views. Come on.

****= Which society are you talking about?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home