I Like Mayonaise On My Politics

I like mayonaise and politics. Just in case you've never tried it, I recommend you make 'em into one sandwitch. Mayonaise is creamy, tasty and politics are not, so it somewhat makes a neutral meal.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

OMG RUMSFELD NOOOOOOOOOOOO



Meritory: In addition to rumors that Dick Cheney has had a paper-shredder truck outside of his house recently for the sake of destroying evidence, Donald Rumsfeld has resigned from his office.

Could his guilt be more obvious? With a democratic congress, these administration leaders are going to be under extreme scrutiny, which justifies why all of these officials are freaking out and trying to break loose of incriminating ties. Rumsfeld must obviously have something to hide.

Should we allow these criminals to get away with this? I do not think that this is the time and place to allow the administration to walk away from the mess they made. With all of the poor management and destructive planning of the Bush Administration, it would not be fair to let them get away without being publicly embarrassed, although I assume they already are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home