I Like Mayonaise On My Politics

I like mayonaise and politics. Just in case you've never tried it, I recommend you make 'em into one sandwitch. Mayonaise is creamy, tasty and politics are not, so it somewhat makes a neutral meal.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

In Attempt to Mystify



Meritory: I am going to be upfront and honest with you folks for a second and it requires instense concentration.

Who am I really?
Why did I make this blog?
Who the fuck is Montgomery Johnson?

I don't feel like mentioning my real name but you can call me meritory. I live in San Jose. I go to school at San Jose State University. My roommate is currently putting shrimp into his fishbowl. I am currently sick and I have a fever. I am a political science major. I play guitar in a band. I've been known to draw funny pictures. I ride a bike.

I made this blog because my teacher told me to. She's a very angry woman that perhaps acts scary to have people percieve her as angry so that they will listen to what she tells us to do. She doesn't seem that scary or angry at all to me so I think she's faking it. Either way, I'm still doing the assignment she told us to do.

Montgomery Johnson is a fictional character. Come on, isn't it obvious? I made him to be something like an angrier me who considers himself conservative, or the epitome of conservatism. "Why don't I have a character that is like LDPDMJ, but instead he is liberal?" you ask. Well, then I'd be redundant cause I am the liberal version of LDPDMJ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home