I Like Mayonaise On My Politics

I like mayonaise and politics. Just in case you've never tried it, I recommend you make 'em into one sandwitch. Mayonaise is creamy, tasty and politics are not, so it somewhat makes a neutral meal.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Writings of Jim Nolandy



Picture Link


Hi my name is Jim Nolandy. I am 24 and I currently attend San Jose State University. I love to write about occurences in my life that I find interesting or strange. Whenever I have a moment to take a breath and look around I always find something to talk about. The world is a very interesting place and I am here to find those things that are interesting.

12/10/06

Just after I came back from my trip to New York, I remembered hearing about a great way to bicycle down from San Mateo to Santa Cruz. My friends and I are planning to do this trip momentarily since we figured out how to do it.

To take this route, you can start off in any part of San Mateo or even further north, if you'd like. Most people would try to take Highway 92 to Halfmoon Bay to get to highway 1, but it is a steep hill so most beginners, like my friends and I, avoid it. You can also take skyline road, which pretty much extends up to San Francisco, but when transferring over to Highway 1, once again, it is very difficult to climb. I heard that if you take Woodside road, one of the main arteries of Redwood City, California, you can go straight and easy to the Ocean. There is some climbing, but I was told it was not as intense as the other two routes. If you are heading from the city, you must also seriously consider doing this since no longer can you right straight along Highway 1 all the way from the city. After all, devil's slide is in disrepair and they are still working on making a tunnel to replace that route.

That's all for today, I hope you liked hearing about me and my adventures.

Jim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home